Experienced. Professional. Dedicated. Skilled.
OUR HISTORY | Royalty General Construction began in 1986 by Ron Crosby and Greg Flagler.
They met at Ryerson University and formed a strong working partnership for 30 years in the retail and commercial construction industry, proudly maintaining many of their original clientele from day one.
Customer satisfaction is Royalty’s number one priority.
Ron and Greg worked hard to build a strong team of employees and trades who complement each other and who are dedicated to maintaining the success of the organization.
When Ron and Greg retired in 2016, Mark Fazio took over the reins as owner and president and strives to continue on with their values.
Royalty’s group of skilled professionals, made up of project managers, site supervisors, accountants, and office personnel has been working together for over three decades.
Director of Construction
Mike McManus – Site Supervisor
Mike has been with Royalty since 1986. He has been working in retail and commercial construction in Canada and Europe since 1975 and has created a name for himself in the corporate world.
H.S. Persaud – Site Supervisor
Serge joined Royalty staff in 1986. His experience dates back to 1972 in both South America and Canada. He has broad experience in millwork construction, Shoppers Drug Mart, and corporate construction.
Tom Allardyce – Site Supervisor
Tom’s experience dates back to 1986 in retail and commercial construction in Ontario. Refrigeration projects and supermarkets have become Tom’s forte. His interest in health & safety is a strong asset to our team of site supervisors.
John McGuire – Site Supervisor
John McGuire is a key employee at Royalty adjusting to all types of jobsite responsibilities from supervision to assisting carpenters on site. John’s strengths include his respect for all site personnel and clients while ensuring our sites are kept looking professional and safe. No one’s job sites look better than John’s!
Vince Pitocco – Site Supervisor
Vince joined the Royalty team full-time in 2016 and brings the excitement of youth and experience to our team. His strong carpentry background and a flair for problem-solving make him a great fit for our growing team.
Brian Welch – Site Supervisor
Brian Welch began working for Royalty in June 2018 and spends his time as a site supervisor at our Toronto Pearson Airport office. He has extensive knowledge of the airport and we are happy to have him on board.
Emerson Baxter – Site Supervisor
Emerson has 15 years of experience in the construction industry, 12 of which were spent in landscaping, specializing in masonry decks, and fences. As site supervisor with Royalty, he is responsible for ensuring the safety of the workers on a project site, in addition to scheduling, organizing, and overseeing the trades in a safe, efficient way to facilitate timely project completion.
- For more than 20 years, Royalty has been the main fundraiser for Silver Creek Pre-School with all proceeds from its annual golf tournament going directly to the school. Over $600,000 has been raised from this event. Mark Fazio now serves on the Silver Creek Board of Directors
- Mark and other Royalty personnel have coached and sponsored youth baseball and hockey teams in the community.
- 2005 recipient of the Etobicoke Business Excellence Award for Community Service
- Royalty has been involved with numerous Ontario Special Olympics events
- Royalty is a proud sponsor of Lakeshore Arts and the Lakeshorts Film Festival in Etobicoke
Health & Safety
Our responsible health & safety record is a testament to the attitudes and culture enforced on our job sites to ensure the safety of all workers, job site personnel, and tenant occupants.
Royalty’s Health & Safety Program is reviewed regularly through the enforcement and training services of a third-party consultant, satisfying increasingly-demanding client and Ministry of Labour requirements.
- Royalty is IHSA COR certified (since 2017)
- Employees are trained annually to ensure all Ministry of Labour requirements are kept up to date
- All Royalty employees have successfully completed the WSIB Health & Safety Certification I & II
- Royalty site personnel are WHMIS and First Aid Certified