Who We Are
Experienced. Professional. Dedicated. Skilled.
Director of Construction
Mike McManus – Site Supervisor
Mike has been with Royalty since 1986. He has been working in retail and commercial construction in Canada and Europe since 1975 and has created a name for himself in the corporate world.
H.S. Persaud - Site Supervisor
Serge joined Royalty staff in 1986. His experience dates back to 1972 in both South America and Canada. He has broad experience in millwork construction, Shoppers Drug Mart and corporate construction.
Tom Allardyce - Site Supervisor
Tom's experience dates back to 1986 in retail and commercial construction in Ontario. Refrigeration projects and supermarkets have become Tom’s forte. His interest in health & safety is a strong asset to our team of site supervisors.
John McGuire - Site Supervisor
John McGuire is a key employee at Royalty adjusting to all types of jobsite responsibilities from supervision to assisting carpenters on site. John’s strengths include his respect for all site personnel and clients while ensuring our sites are kept looking professional and safe. No one’s job sites look better than John’s!
Dylan Fox - Site Supervisor
Dylan joined Royalty in 2015 and is quickly growing into a key support role for all of our supervisors. His background as a supervisor will prove to be an asset to our team as we move into the next generation.
Vince Pitocco - Site Supervisor
Vince joined the Royalty team full-time in 2016 and brings the excitement of youth and experience to our team. His strong carpentry background and a flair for problem-solving make him a great fit for our growing team.
Patrick joined Royalty full-time in 2016 and has been a regular player on our airport projects. His previous experience at Toronto Pearson has proven to be an asset for the company. He is eager to learn new roles and proves that with every opportunity.
Justin Merner is the youngest and newest member of Royalty joining the company in February 2019. He's fun and outgoing and likes to make everyone’s day a little brighter when he can.
- For over 20 years, Royalty has been the main fundraiser for Silver Creek
with all proceeds from its annual golf tournament going directly to the school. Over $600,000 has been raised from this event
- Mark and other Royalty personnel have coached and sponsored youth baseball and hockey teams in the community.
- 2005 recipient of the Etobicoke Business Excellence Award for Community Service
- Royalty has also been involved with numerous Ontario Special Olympics events
- Royalty is a proud sponsor of Lakeshore Arts and the Lakeshorts Film Festival in Etobicoke
- Key sponsor of the Mike Serba Memorial golf tournament for over 10 yrs, benefiting Silver Creek Pre-School
Health & Safety
Our responsible Health & Safety record is a testament to the attitudes and culture that is enforced on our job sites to ensure the safety of all workers, job site personnel and tenant occupants.
Royalty’s Health & Safety Program is reviewed regularly through the enforcement and training services of a third party consultant, satisfying increasingly-demanding client and Ministry of Labour requirements.
- Royalty is working actively towards the IHSA COR Certification
- All Royalty employees are trained annually to ensure all Ministry of Labour requirements are kept up to date
- All Royalty employees have successfully completed the WSIB Health & Safety Certification I & II
- All Royalty site personnel are WHMIS and First Aid Certified